– En-suite located in the eaves with Freestanding bath…freeing up space in premium full height dormer
– Inward opening Patio Doors with Glass Balcony and chrome handrail to create sleek finish
– Velux window over stairwell to allow maximum light filtering through to 1st floor landing
Funky Loft For the Kids, Merton Park, SW19
Creating two bedrooms in the loft rather than one is perfectly achievable.
- Handy shelving has been built into the alcove to maximise on bookshelf space
- Eaves Storage Cupboards are built within the skimmed and insulated envelope rather than storage resting on first-floor ceiling boards
- Our service crosses all trades from related carpentry requirements to bathroom installations.
Mansard Loft Conversion, Rear Extension and Internal Refurbishment, South Wimbledon
This loft conversion required demolishing the existing loft structure with a view of building a more substantial structure sympathetic to the proposed rear elevation.
- This loft conversion required demolishing the existing loft structure with a view of building a more substantial structure sympathetic to the proposed rear elevation.
- A loft Conversion can often hide many useful voids which can be turned into shelving units, built in cupboards and useful alcoves
- We are able to cater for all bespoke requests to complete the loft build with built In wardrobes being a necessary request. The sloping mansard wall creates interesting window bays.
Loft Conversion, Merton Park
This is a good example of our loft conversion work. This project was carried out in Merton Park, SW19, between Wimbledon and Morden.
The high-quality finishes and fixtures in this loft conversion really created a unique space for its owners.
“We chose Sean and his team to carry out our loft conversion in 2007 after considering a number of other local companies, none of whom seemed to be able to grasp that we didn’t want a standard dorma extension.”
– Jason & Sam, Kenley Road, Merton Park, SW19